:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
-- Why did the chicken cross the road - Jokes Index
- Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Why did the chicken cross the road]=-
| [ << ]|| Chicken: Artists (31) || [ >> ] |
| Why did the chicken cross the Road ? Artists and The Rest (31) |
William J. Broad: The crux is that the vast majority of the poultry in the universe seems to be missing.
John Constantine: Because it'd made a bollocks of things over on this side of the road and figured it'd better get out right quick.
Rich Cook: Crossing the road today is a race between civil engineers striving to build bigger and better super-highways, and the chicken trying to prove them bigger and better idiots. So far, the chicken is winning.
Steven Covey: A chicken?slife is the result of its own choices. To blame and or accuse people, the environment, or other factors is to choose to empower those things to control them
Aleister Crowley: Because it was its True Will to do so.
Salvador Dali: Fish.
Sue Donim: (1) On a strange road chickens cross fast.
(2) The chicken that pauses too long before the crossing will forever stay on one side of the road.
M. S. Escher: (1) The chicken was ascending or descending the stairway, depending on your perspective
(2) That depends upon the plane of reality the chicken was on at the time
(3) The chicken didn't cross the road. It's an optical illusion. You see? Both sides of the road are really the same side
Bobbie Fisher: It was just a Bishop?s pawn in a Queen Knight?s game.
Charles Gorin: It was an endplay, a Chicken Coup.
Gary Gygax: Because I rolled a 64 on the "Chicken Random Behaviors" chart on page 497 of the Dungeon Master's Guide.
Faith Hill: It's the pivotal moment.
Napoleon Hill: To think and grow rich.
Ray Kass: Let?s forget it never happened.
"Dr." Jake Katz: Uhh... because I was chasing it? I don't remember, but that's my best guess.
Ralph Klein: Because we gave it a one-way bus ticket to B.C.
Mark Knophler: How come Chickens got Industrial Disease?
Jacques Lacan: Because of its desire for object A.
J.A. McCulloch: She's making a run for the bar with the flashing Budweiser sign.
Ann Onomous: (1) The chicken that has never crossed the road says its mother cooks best.
(2) Wherever there is a road there is also a chicken to cross.
(3) I don't know why everyone keeps on talking about the chicken that crossed the road. As far as I am concerned someone built a road across the chicken's path.
Pablo Picasso: He does not seek. He finds.
Brad Templeton: Do you think I have time to answer questions like that? I'm not a riddle-answering service. Anyway, I've heard it before.
Andy Warhol: For fifteen minutes of fame.
Jerry White: Why does a chicken cross the road only half-way? So she can lay it on the line.
Frank Lloyd Wright: To get a better perspective of my building
Carl Zwanzig: (1) "Duct tape"
(2) A chicken is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
[ Stan Kegel, firstname.lastname@example.org ]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Nov99 - Jan99]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |