:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
-- Top Lists - Jokes Index
- Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Top Lists]=-
| [ << ]|| Tired of the 90's || [ >> ] |
| 21 signs that you've had enough of the 90's: |
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.
4. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk next to you to ask: "Do you wanna go get a Coke?"; and he replies: "Yeah, give me five mins"
5. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South America, but you haven't spoken to your next door neighbour yet this year.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they are not online.
7. Your idea of being organised is multiple coloured post-it notes.
8. You hear most of your jokes via email rather than in person.
9. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business like manner.
10. When you make phone calls from home, you automatically dial a "0" to get an outside line.
11. Your resume is on a diskette in your pocket.
12. You really get excited about a 1.7% pay increase.
13. You know exactly how many days you've got left until you retire.
14. Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.
15. Being sick is defined as you can't walk or you're in the hospital.
16. You're already late on the assignment you just received.
17. Your relatives and friends describe your job as "works with computers".
18. You only have makeup for fluorescent lighting
AND THE CLINCHERS ARE ... ... ...
19. You read this entire list and you keep nodding and smiling.
20. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your E-MAIL BUDDIES.
21. It crosses your mind that your "jokes group" may have already seen this list but you don't have time to check so you forward it anyway.
|[<<] -=[posting period: Nov00 - Feb01]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |