:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
-- Children and Parents - Jokes Index
- Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Children and Parents]=-
| [ << ]|| Kids at Christmas || [ >> ] |
| * Two daughters had been given parts in a Christmas pageant at their Church. At dinner that night, they got into an argument as to who had the most important role. Finally the 10 year old said to her younger sister, "Well you just ask Mom. She'll tell you it's much harder to be a virgin than it is to be an angel." |
* Young lad on knee of a department-store Santa: "Please notice one thing -- I'm adequately clothed."
* A mother was pleased with the card her son had made her for Christmas, but was puzzled as to the scraggly-looking tree from which many presents dangled, and at the very top, something that looked strangely like a bullet. She asked him if he would explain the drawing and why the tree itself was so bare, instead of a fat pine tree. "It's not a Christmas tree." he said. "It's a cartridge in a pear tree."
* As a little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, Santa asked the usual, "And what would you like for Christmas ?" The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute, then gasped: "Didn't you get my letter ?"
* At the Mall with their Mother, upon hearing "Santa Claus is Coming to Town", a little boy said to his sister, "Listen Jean ! They're playing our song."
* A small boy wrote in a Christmas Card to his Aunt: "And I want to thank you for all the presents you have sent in the past, as well as all the ones you are going to send me this Christmas."
|[<<] -=[posting period: Nov99 - Jan99]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |