:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 20 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 967 ]=-
| [ << ]|| You might be a redneck if... 3 || [ >> ] |
| 200. You have to check in the bottom of your shoe for change so you can get Grandma a new plug of tobacco. |
201. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there is a law against it.
202. You celebrate Groundhog Day because you believe in it.
203. Your kid takes a siphon hose to show-and-tell.
204. You've been on TV more than 5 times describing the sound of a tornado.
205. You fish in your above-ground pool. . . and catch something.
206. When a sign that says "Say No To Crack!" reminds you to pull up your jeans.
207. Your beer can collection is considered a tourist attraction in your home town.
208. Getting a package from your post office requires a full tank of gas in the truck.
209. Your wife wants to stop at the gas station to see if they've got the new Darrell Waltrip Budweiser wall clock.
210. You dated your daddy's current wife in high school.
211. You're moved to tears every time you hear Dolly Parton singing "I Will Always Love You".
212. You grow Vidalia onions, rather than considering them a gourmet item.
213. Your Momma would rather go the racetrack than the Kennedy Center. (Clinton true-life story)
214. The most serious loss from the earthquake was your Conway Twitty record collection (your insurance man is a redneck too if he pays you for it).
215. You have spent more on your pickup truck than on your education.
216. You've ever hit a deer with your car...deliberately.
217. You can tell your age by the number of rings in the bathtub.
218. Your momma gives you tips on how to sneak booze into sporting events.
219. Exxon and Sunoco have offered you royalties for your hair. 220. Your dad is also your favorite uncle.
221. Your classes at school were cancelled because the path to the restroom was flooded.
222. During your senior year you and your mother had homeroom together.
223. You're a lite beer drinker, because you start drinking when it gets light.
224. On your first date you had to ask your Dad to borrow the keys to the tractor.
225. Your parakeet knows the phrase "Open up, Police!"
226. You saved lots of money on your honeymoon by going deer hunting.
227. In tough situations you ask yourself, "What would Curly do?"
228. Taking your wife on a cruise means circling the Dairy Queen.
229. You think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Play Ball..."
230. You have a color coordinating rope that ties down your car hood.
231. You bring your dog to work with you.
232. Your grandmother can correctly execute the sleeper hold.
233. You've ever held somebody up with a caulk gun.
234. You have every episode of "Hee Haw" on tape.
235. Your favorite hunting dog has a bigger tombstone than your grandfather.
236. Your masseuse uses lard.
237. Your wife's best shoes have steel toes.
238. You use your fishing license as a form of I.D.
239. On stag night, you take a real deer.
240. You use a '55 Chevy as a guest house.
241. Your back porch is bigger than your house.
242. There is more oil in your cap than in your car.
243. You think a hot tub is a stolen bathroom fixture.
244. A full-grown ostrich has fewer feathers than your cowboy hat.
245. An expired license plate means another decoration for your living room wall.
246. You think Old Yeller is a movie about your brother's tooth.
247. You watch Little House on the Prairie for decorating tips.
248. Your secret family recipe is illegal.
249. Your handkerchief doubles as your shirt sleeve.
250. Your baby's favorite teething ring is the garden hose in the front yard.
251. Your coat-of-arms features kudzu.
252. Your sophisticated show-biz cousin is a rodeo clown.
253. You think people that send out graduation announcements are show-offs.
254. Your best ashtray is a turtle shell.
255. Your pocketknife has ever been referred to as Exhibit A.
256. You think cur is a breed of dog.
257. People hear your car long before they see it.
258. Your four-year-old is a member of the NRA.
259. Your satellite dish payment delays buying school clothes for the kids.
260. Your most expensive shoes have numbers on the heels.
261. Your wife has ever burned out an electric razor.
262. Your birth announcement included the word "rug rat".
263. You've ever hitchhiked naked.
264. You're turned on by a woman who can field dress a deer.
265. You use the O on a stop sign to sight your new rifle.
266. Your bumper sticker says, "My other car is a combine."
267. The gas pedal on your car is shaped like a bare foot.
268. The highlight of your parties is when you flip out your false teeth.
269. Your wife keeps a can of Vienna sausage in her purse.
270. Taking a dip has nothing to do with water.
271. There are more than ten lawsuits currently pending against your dog.
272. You take a fishing pole to Sea World.
273. The hood and one door are a different color from the rest of your car.
274. You've ever filled your deer tag on the golf course.
275. You've ever shot somebody over a mall parking space.
276. Santa Claus refuses to let your kids sit in his lap.
277. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.
278. You think mud rasslin' should be an Olympic sport.
279. The receptionist checks the rat traps at your place of business.
280. You list your parole officer as a reference.
281. There are more fish on your wall than pictures.
282. Motel 6 turns off the lights when they see you coming.
283. There are more dishes in your sink than in your cabinets.
284. You think a turtleneck is a key ingredient in soup.
285. You've ever stood in line to get your picture taken with a freak of nature.
286. Your anniversary present was getting the septic tank pumped.
287. Your local ambulance has a trailer hitch.
288. You watch cartoons long after your kids get bored.
289. You think the French Riviera is a foreign car.
290. You think you are an entrepreneur because of the "Dirt for Sale" sign in the front yard.
291. You're still scalping tickets after the concert is over.
292. Every time you see a road sign that says "DIP" you reach in your back pocket.
293. You've ever had Thanksgiving dinner on a Ping-Pong table.
294. You have to throw down a rope ladder to get out of your truck.
295. You have to hit the dashboard in your truck to get the lights and radio to work.
296. The tires on your pick-up are taller than your children.
297. The duct tape on your car seat sticks to your butt when you get out.
298. Shopping for dinner involves an orange vest.
299. Your school dress code contains the line "Shoes Optional".
Browse Category: [prev] [Redneck, Southern Jokes] [next]
Browse Category: [prev] [Top Lists] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Aug00 - Nov00]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |