:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 20 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 966 ]=-
| [ << ]|| You might be a redneck if... 2 || [ >> ] |
| 100. You've ever stolen toilet paper from a public restroom. |
101. You clean your nails with a stick.
102. You prefer car keys to Q-tips.
103. Your Christmas cards have a copy of your butt included.
104. People are scared to touch your wife's bathrobe.
105. Your father encourages you to quit school because Larry has an opening on the lube rack.
106. You think a Volvo is part of a woman's anatomy.
107. You've ever worn shorts to a funeral home.
108. You think that the Styrofoam cooler is the greatest invention of all time.
109. You've ever been too drunk to fish.
110. You've ever bought a used cap.
111. You had to remove a toothpick for wedding pictures.
112. You've ever used a weed eater indoors.
113. Your momma tore her best dress coon hunting.
114. You have a rag for a gas cap (on a car that does run).
115. You look upon a family reunion as a chance to meet `Ms. Right'
116. You have to go outside to get something out of the 'fridge.
117. Your richest relative buys a new house and you have to help take the wheels off it.
118. In an effort to watch your cholesterol, you eat Spam Lite.
119. Your idea of a seven course meal is a bucket of KFC and a six-pack.
120. You go to a Tupperware party for a haircut.
121. You've ever spray painted your girlfriend's name on an overpass.
122. Your lifetime goal is to own a fireworks stand.
123. Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
124. Your Junior/Senior Prom had a day care.
125. The directions to your house include "turn off the paved road".
126. Your dog and your wallet are both on chains.
127. Every electrical outlet in your house is a fire hazard.
128. Your kids are going hungry tonight because you just had to have those Yosemite Sam mud flaps.
129. You owe the taxidermist more than your annual income.
130. You fainted when you met Slim Whitman.
131. You have lost at least one tooth opening a beer bottle.
132. Jack Daniels makes your list of "most admired people".
133. You won't stop at a rest area if you have an empty beer can in the car.
134. Your dog can't watch you eat without gagging.
135. You have a Hefty bag on the passenger side window of your car.
136. You have a very special baseball cap, just for formal occasions.
137. Red Man sends you a Christmas card.
138. The Salvation Army declines your mattress.
139. You bought a VCR so you could tape wrestling while you are at work.
140. Your dad walks you to school because you are both in the same grade.
141. Your wife has a beer belly and you find it attractive.
142. Your house doesn't have curtains, but your truck does.
143. You have started a petition to change the National Anthem to "Georgia on My Mind".
144. You call your boss "Buddy", on a regular basis.
145. You consider your license plate personalized because your dad made it in prison.
146. You have been fired from a construction job because of your appearance. (Is that a bad mental image or what?)
147. You need one more hole punched in your card to get a freebie at the House of Tattoos.
148. You need an estimate from your barber before you get a haircut.
149. The biggest fashion risk you take is which plaid you'll wear to the 4-H Fair.
150. You have flowers planted in a bathroom appliance in your front yard.
151. Someone in your family says "Cum'n heer an' lookit this afore I flush it."
152. Your wife weighs more then your refrigerator.
153. You move your refrigerator and the grass underneath it has turned yellow.
154. You mow your lawn and find a car.
155. You can spit without opening your mouth.
156. Going to the bathroom in the middle of the night involves putting on shoes and a jacket and grabbing a flashlight.
157. You go Christmas shopping for your mom, sister, and girlfriend, and you only need to buy one gift.
158. You are still holding on to Confederate money because you think the South will rise again.
159. You consider pork and beans to be a gourmet food.
160. You can amuse yourself for more than an hour with a fly swatter.
161. You have to go down to the creek to take a bath.
162. You participate in the "who can spit tobacco the farthest contest."
163. You roll you hair with soup cans and wash it once a year.
164. You've never paid for a haircut.
165. You consider a three piece suit to be: a pair of overalls, a plaid flannel shirt and thermal underwear.
166. There is a sheet hanging in your closet and a gun rack hanging in your truck.
167. You think the Mountain Men in Deliverance were just "misunderstood."
168. You've ever made change in the offering plate.
169. The fifth grade is referred to as "your senior year."
170. You consider a good tan to be the back of your neck and the left arm below the shirt sleeve...
171. You own at least 20 baseball hats.
172. You think a 'cursor' is someone who swears a lot.
173. You know of at least six different ways to bend the bill of a baseball hat.
174. You can change the oil in your truck without ducking your head.
175. When you run out of gas, you put gin in the gas tank.
176. Your screen door has no screen.
177. Your biggest ambition in live is to "git that big ole coon. The one what hangs 'round over yonder, back'ah Bubba's barn..."
178. Three quarters of the clothes you own have logos on them.
179. Your grandfather completely executes the "pull my finger" trick at the family reunion.
180. When you leave your house, you are followed by federal agents of the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, and the only thing you worry about is if you can lose them or not.
181. You have a house that's mobile and five cars that aren't.
182. You gene pool doesn't have a "deep end."
183. Your `huntin dawg' cost more than the truck you drive him around in.
184. You have a Hefty bag for a convertible top.
185. Your belt buckle weighs more than three pounds.
186. You have an Elvis Jell-O mold.
187. You have the taxidermist's number on speed-dial.
188. You own more cowboy boots than sneakers.
189. You've been to a funeral and there were more pick-ups than cars.
190. You have a picture of Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, or Elvis over your fireplace.
191. You just bought an 8-track player to put in your car.
192. There are four or more cars up on blocks in the front yard.
193. It's easier to spray weed killer on your lawn than mow it.
194. You think that John Deere Green, Ford Blue, and Primer Gray are the three of the primary colors.
195. You've ever climbed a water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sister's honor.
196. Your vehicle has a two-tone paint job--primer red and primer gray.
197. The tobacco chewers in your family aren't just men.
198. Your momma calls you over to help, cause she has a flat tire...on her house
199. The ASPCA raids your kitchen.
Browse Category: [prev] [Redneck, Southern Jokes] [next]
Browse Category: [prev] [Top Lists] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Aug00 - Nov00]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2014 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |