:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 17 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 819 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Easiest Quiz in the World! || [ >> ] |
| 1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?|
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Atlantic are named after what animal?
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
10) How long did the Thirty Years War last?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
ANSWERS TO THE QUIZ (no peeking!)
1) 116 years, from 1337 to 1453.
3) From sheep and horses.
4) November. The Russian calendar was 13 days behind ours.
5) Squirrel fir.
6) The Latin name was Insularia Canaria - Island of the Dogs.
7) Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the wish of Queen Victoria that no future king should ever be called Albert.
8) Distinctively crimson.
9) New Zealand.
10) Thirty years, of course. From 1618 to 1648.
Browse Category: [prev] [Conundrums, Riddles] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Jun00 - Aug00]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2017 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |