:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 13 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 611 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Lies Told by Graduate Students || [ >> ] |
| 10. It doesn't bother me at all that my college roommate is making $80,000 a year on Wall Street. |
9. I'd be delighted to proofread your book/chapter/article.
8. My work has a lot of practical importance.
7. I would never date an undergraduate.
6. Your latest article was so inspiring.
5. I turned down a lot of great job offers to come here.
4. I just have one more book to read and then I'll start writing.
3. The department is giving me so much support.
2. My job prospects look really good.
1. No really, I'll be out of here in only two more years.
Browse Category: [prev] [Education (School, College)] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Mar00 - Apr00]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |