:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 10 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 464 ]=-
| 1: If a plane crashed on the border of the USA and Canada, where should the survivors be buried? |
2: How many species of each animal did Moses take aboard the ark?
3. How many months have 28 days?(THINK this is a lil' too much!)
4. How far can a bear walk into the woods?
5. What is the value of coin dated 24 B.C.?
6. How many grooves does a 45rpm phonograph record have?
7. A camper leaves her camp, hikes 1 mile south, then 1 mile east where she sees a bear. Then she hikes 1 mile north to arrive at her camp. What color is the bear?
8. If a rooster lays an egg on the peak of a roof , will the egg roll to the left side or to the right side?
9. If a south bound electric train is traveling at a rate of 66 miles per hour and the wind is blowing to the north at 35 miles per hour, which way will the smoke blow?
10. On which side of a chicken are the most feathers?
Scroll down for the answers ...
1. You don't bury survivors.
2. Moses didn't have an Ark, Noah did.
3. All twelve of them.
4. Half way, then he is walking out of the woods.
5. Nothing, a coin could not be dated BC.
6. One (spiraling) on each side.
7. The camp must be at the north pole, therefore the bear is white.
8. Roosters don't lay eggs, chickens do.
9. Electric trains don't blow smoke.
10. The outside.
Browse Category: [prev] [Conundrums, Riddles] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Nov99 - Jan99]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |