:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 64 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 3199 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Student Science Exam Papers || [ >> ] |
| Actual Excerpts From Student Science Exam Papers |
1. The theory of evolution was greatly objected to because it made man think.
2. Three kinds of blood vessels are arteries, vanes and caterpillars.
3. The process of turning steam back into water again is called conversation.
4. A magnet is something you find crawling all over a dead cat.
5. The Earth makes one resolution every 24 hours.
6. Bar magnets have north and south poles, horseshoe magnets have east and west poles.
7. Parallel lines never meet, unless you bend one or both of them.
8. Algebraical symbols are used when you do not know what you're talking about.
9. Geometry teaches us to bisex angles.
10. A circle is a line which meets its other end without ending.
11. The pistol of a flower is its only protection against insects.
12. The moon is a planet just like the Earth, only it is even deader.
13. When you smell an odourless gas, it is probably carbon monoxide.
14. A super-saturated solution is one that holds more than it can hold.
15. Blood flows down one leg and up the other.
16. Before giving a blood transfusion, find out if the blood is affirmative or negative.
17. When you haven't got enough iodine in your blood you get a glacier.
18. It is a well-known fact that a deceased body harms the mind.
19. For fractures: to see if the limb is broken, wiggle it gently back and forth.
20. For nosebleed: put the nose much lower than the body.
Browse Category: [prev] [Education (School, College)] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Aug04 - Dec04]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |