:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 64 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 3188 ]=-
| [ << ]|| You know You're Canadian When... || [ >> ] |
| - You only know three spices: salt, pepper and ketchup.|
- You design your Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
- You have more miles on your snow blower than your car.
- You have 10 favourite recipes for moose meat.
- You live in a house that has no front step, yet the door is one meter above the ground.
- Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled in with snow.
- You think sexy lingerie is tube-socks and a flannel nightie with only 8 buttons.
- You owe more money on your snowmobile than your car.
- The local paper covers national and international headlines on 2 pages, but requires 6 pages for hockey.
- Your snow blower gets stuck on the roof.
- You frequently clean grease off your barbecue so the bears won't prowl on your deck.
- You find -40C a little chilly.
- The trunk of your car doubles as a deep freeze.
- You know 4 seasons: Winter, Still Winter, almost Winter and Construction.
- You understand the Labatt Blue commercials.
- You eat chocolate bars instead of candy bars.
- You drink pop, not soda.
- You can drink legally while still a 'teen.
- You don't know or care about the fuss with Cuba, it's just a cheap place to travel with good cigars and no Americans.
- When there is a social problem, you turn to your government to fix it instead of telling them to stay out of it.
- You're not sure if the leader of your nation has EVER had sex and you don't want to know if he has!
- You know that Mounties "don't always look like that".
- You dismiss all beers under 6% as "for children and the elderly".
- Like any international assassin/terrorist/spy in the world, you carry a Canadian passport.
- You are excited whenever an American television show mentions Canada.
- You know Toronto is not a province.
- When in Niagara Falls, you scoff at how pathetic the American falls are compared to the Canadian ones.
- You assume the channel you're watching the Super Bowl on probably isn't showing the really good commercials.
- You've defended your property from trespassers with a lacrosse stick because you don't own a gun.
Browse Category: [prev] [Internationalities] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Aug04 - Dec04]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |