:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 56 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 2799 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Life's Idiosyncrasies || [ >> ] |
| 1. Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants. |
2. Marriage changes passion. Suddenly you're in bed with a relative.
3. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with "Guess" on it. So I said "Implants?"
4. I don't do drugs anymore. I get the same effect just from standing up fast.
5. Sign in a Chinese Pet Store: "Buy one dog, get one flea..."
6. I live in my own little world. But it's OK. They know me here.
7. I got a sweater for Christmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner.
8. If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
9. I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.
10. There are two sides to every divorce: Yours and crap for brains.
11. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person, you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
12. I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect.
13. Everyday, I beat my own previous record for number of consecutive days that I've stayed alive.
14. How come we choose from just two people to run for President, and 50 for Miss America?
15. Isn't having a smoking section in a restaurant, like having a peeing section in a swimming pool?
16. Why is it, that most nudists are people you don't want to see naked?
17. Snowmen fall from Heaven unassembled.
18. Every time I walk into a singles bar, I can hear Mom's wise words: "Don't pick that up, you don't know where it's been.
Browse Category: [prev] [Bumper Sticker, Sign Philosophy] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Sep03 - Dec03]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2015 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |