:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 41 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 2030 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Extended Redneck Computer Terms || [ >> ] |
Form of verb "be" like, "I alt be gone now."
1. How much more you can fit in the truck.
2. The place in back of front seat of the car where you keep a case of beer.
What you do when you run across a skunk in the woods.
Them's the fight'n rules down at the local tavern.
A wager as in, "I bit you can't spit that watermelon seed across the porch longways."
Bowser's name when you're drunk.
Names and phone numbers on the inside wall of the public outhouse above the hole.
The reason you give for calling in sick
1. First word in a kiss-off phrase.
2. What black flies do.
3. What your pit bull dun to cusin Jethro.
Needed when you run out of food stamps
1. What you munch during Wildcat's games.
2. Pasture muffins that you try not to step in.
What you have when your computer takes a dump, sorta like cow chips.
When you go to Junior's party uninvited
What you don't have when driving in the snow.
What some guys do when they are mad at their wife and/or girlfriend.
What you do before you plow, to level the ground.
The art of counting on your fingers
Female Disco dancer
The lighter object like, "Don't gimmy the heavy one, gimmy the delete one."
What yore fingers do on the TV remote.
Getting home during most of the winter in Kentucky.
Da same as PORT.
Eino Matrix's wife.
Gettin' the firewood off the pickup.
Come on in.
What you have to do from the wife to go drinkin' with the boys.
Past tense of "eat" "Wher'd that leftover possum belly go?" " You edit afore you passed out las nite.
What you lie about to the IRS.
When you run out of Polygrip.
What you get from piling too much wood.
That really cool guy from the show, Happy Days.
Frogging implement; frog gig. Used while air boating. A bamboo, or fiberglass pole with straightened fish hooks on the business end for spearing frogs.
Uncle Leroy after 32 years of smoking.
Picture looked at when selecting tattoos
1. Trying to climb a steep, muddy hill with 3 flat tires and pulling a trailer load of fertilizer.
2. getting home during most of da vinter
Where the left-over's go when Fred's around.
To Enter, as in, "Ins ya go, outs you go".
1. Where her fish were when she caught em ( In er net).
2. Where cafeteria workers put their hair.
Acronym for comprehension as in "ISDN tat da fuse ought to be longer nexted time".
1. Place to hang your truck keys.
2. Whare you're supposed to put da keys so da wife can find 'em.
To borrow as in, "Hey Delbert! LAN me yore truck."
1. Where da grandkids sit.
2. Where the stripper sits.
3. Where little kids feel comfy.
Making da wood stove hotter.
Don't add wood.
Big Bubba's favorite fast food.
1. Da part of da sauna that holds up da roof.
2. The part of the barn that holds the roof up.
1. When a big log drops on your bare foot in da morning.
2. When yer not carefull downloadin' (watch th' toes!)
3. How your head feels after 17 beers.
What's left in da bag when da chips are gone.
1. How you got rid of your dandelions.
2. What you did to da hay fields last July.
3. What ya did when the grass and weeds got too tall.
1. Keep an eye on da wood stove.
2. What you do when you suspect your wife of cheatin.
1. Fuzzy, soft thing you stuff in your beer bottle in order to get a free case.
2. What leaves those little turds in da cupboard.
3. What eats the horses' grain in the barn.
Where Mickey and Minnie live.
What you put all your ol' stuff in when "she" gets mad at you.
1. Activity meant to provide bait for your trot line.
2. Scoop'n up a big fish before it breaks the line.
What you have to take off a pistol to shoot it.
Where to stay when taking the sobriety test.
Ram (Random Access Memory)
1. Dodge pick up truck.
2. Da hydraulic thing that makes da woodsplitter work.
3. Whan you can't remember how much you spent on da new deer rifle when Wifee asks about it.
1. Delicious when you mix it with coca cola.
2. Wander: "Wher' ya goin?" "Ah dunnow. Recon I'll jus rom round"
3. Where the pope lives.
What you do when the first pair gets covered with barnyard stuff.
Mix another Jack Daniels and 7.
What you do to a suitcase or Wal-Mart bag before a trip.
1. Where da commercial fishin boats dock.
2. Fancy wine.
What you wish da mail was during the snow season.
A red wine you drink with breakfast
1. What you do to a good lookin' woman.
2. What you listen to the police band on.
What you call your week-old underwear.
1. What is a must during black fly season.
2. What you gotta fix on da windows during black fly season.
3. Helps keep the skeeters off the porch.
1. What you must do when blue lights come on.
2. What you do to get that truck to go.
Them plastic picnic utensils, eh?.
Where aliens and astronauts go when they are thirsty.
Amtrak's Employee of the year
1. The amount of money you owe the bartender out of your next paycheck.
2. Ancient soft drink, used to mix low calorie drinks with white lightnin.
Time to call the undertaker
DUH? should be obvious. What spiders make, tickles yer butt when you gotta go while in the woods.
1. What you shut when it gets below zero.
2. Place in the truck to hang your guns.
[huh, some hard work (copy'n'pasting) *g*, peter.bergt 2002]
[know any more: pls mail them to funworld(at) hehe.at, tnx]
Browse Category: [prev] [Computer and IT] [next]
Browse Category: [prev] [Redneck, Southern Jokes] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Sep02 - Nov02]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |