:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 39 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 1920 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Church Bulletins || [ >> ] |
| Sentences which actually appeared in a church bulletin or were announced in a service |
* This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
* Tuesday at 4 P.M. there will be an ice cream social. Will ladies giving milk, please come early.
* Wednesday the Ladies Literary Society will meet. Mrs. Johns will sing "Put Me In My Little Bed" accompanied by the Pastor.
* Thursday at 5 P.M. there will be a meeting of the Little Mothers Club. All wishing to become Little Mothers will please meet the Minister in his study.
* This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Jackson to come forward and lay an egg on the altar.
* The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join her.
* On Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the expenses of the new carpeting. All wishing to do something on the carpet, please come forward and get apiece of paper.
* The ladies of the Church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
* This evening at 7 P.M. there will be a hymn sing in the park across from the Church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
Browse Category: [prev] [Religion, Priests, God] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Jul02 - Sep02]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2017 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |