:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 34 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 1694 ]=-
| [ << ]|| You know your in Texas when ... || [ >> ] |
| - You no longer associate bridges (or rivers) with water. |
- You can say "110 degrees" without fainting.
- You eat hot chilies to cool your mouth off.
- You can make instant sun tea.
- You learn that a seat belt makes a pretty good branding iron.
- The temperature drops below 95 and you feel a bit chilly.
- You discover that in July, it takes only 2 fingers to drive your car.
- You notice the best parking place is determined by the shade instead of the distance.
- You discover that you can get a sunburn through your car window.
- Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- It's noon in July, the kids are on summer vacation, and not one person is out on the streets.
- You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
- Then you burn it again buckling your seatbelt.
- You break a sweat the instant you step outside....at 7:30 AM before work.
- No one would dream of putting vinyl upholstery in a car or not having air conditioning.
- Your biggest bicycle wreak fear is, "What if I get knocked out and end up lying on the pavement and cook to death?"
- You realize asphalt has a liquid state.
Browse Category: [prev] [Internationalities] [next]
Browse Category: [prev] [Top Lists] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Jan02 - Mar02]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |