:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 4 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 164 ]=-
| [ << ]|| To the Dogs || [ >> ] |
| * Like it or not guys, we're operating at a disadvantage as far as "best friends" is concerned. I mean think about it -- you always hear people say that a dog is a man's best friend. Well, OK, fine. But don't forget, diamonds are a girl's best friend. I know that says something -- I'm just not sure what. |
* Small boy, with a worried look. looking up at a Great Dane: "Is he for me, or am I for him ?"
* A sportsman went to a hunting lodge and bagged a record number of birds, aided by a dog named "Hoss". Next year he returned and asked for the same dog again. "Hound ain't no damn good anymore." said the lodge owner. "What happened ?" cried the sportsman, "was he injured ?" "No. Some damn fool came down here and called him 'Boss' all week. Now all he does is sit on his tail and bark."
* Husband arriving home with an enormous dog to indignant wife who is surrounded by 3 small children: "But I did consult you -- you said a Great Dane was the last thing we needed around here."
* Every lil' boy growing up should have a dog. A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, loyalty and to turn around three times before laying down.
* A Yuppette in Columbia Maryland went to an exclusive pet store in the Mall. After inspecting quite a few dogs, she told the proprietor that they were all priced too high. "Madam," he retorted, drawing himself up haughtily. "Perhaps you had better go to a used cur dealer."
Browse Category: [prev] [Animals] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Aug99 - Sep99]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |