:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 1 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 15 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Kids' wisdom || [ >> ] |
| Kids' Little Instructions on Life|
* Never trust a dog to watch your food.
Patrick, Age 10
* When you want something expensive, ask your grandparents.
Matthew, Age 12
* Never smart off to a teacher whose eyes and ears are twitching.
Andrew, Age 9
* Wear a hat when feeding sea gulls.
Rocky, Age 9
* Sleep in your clothes so you'll be dressed in the morning.
Stephanie, Age 8
* Never try to hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
Rosemary, Age 7
* Don't flush the john when your dad's in the shower.
Lamar, Age 10
* Never ask for anything that costs more than five dollars when your
parents are doing taxes.
Carrol, Age 9
* Never bug a pregnant mom.
Nicholas, Age 11
* Don't ever be too full for dessert.
Kelly, Age 10
* When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" don't answer him
Heather, Age 16
* Never tell your mom her diet's not working.
Michael, Age 14
* Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat.
Joel, Age 12
* When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your mom when she's the phone.
Alyesha, Age 13
* Never try to baptize a cat.
Laura, Age 13
* Never do pranks at a police station.
Sam, Age 10
* Beware of cafeteria food when it looks like it's moving.
Rob, Age 10
* Never tell your little brother that you're not going to do what your mom told you to do.
Hank, Age 12
* Remember you're never too old to hold your father's hand.
Molly, Age 11
* Listen to your brain. It has lots of information.
Chelsey, Age 7
* Stay away from prunes.
Randy, Age 9
* Never dare your little brother to paint the family car.
Phillip, Age 13
Browse Category: [prev] [Children and Parents] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Jul99 - Aug99]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |