:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 22 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 1072 ]=-
| [ << ]|| Quotes by some Politicians || [ >> ] |
| Quotes we remember our wise leaders by ...|
* "If you let that sort of thing go on, your bread & butter will be cut from right under your feet."
-- Former British foreign minister Ernest Bevin.
* "Without censorship things can get terribly confused in the public mind."
-- General William Westmoreland, during the war in Viet Nam.
* "Things are more like they are now than they ever were before."
-- Former U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower
* "China is a big country, inhabited by many Chinese."
-- Former French President Charles de Gaulle
* "The Internet is a gateway to get on the net."
-- U.S. Republican presidential candidate Bob Dole
* "Traditionally most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
-- Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery.
* "The President has kept all the promises he intended to keep."
-- Clinton aide George Stephanopolous speaking on "Larry King Live"
Browse Category: [prev] [Quotes, Proverbs] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Nov00 - Feb01]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2018 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |