:: Menu ::
- A. Search
- Latest Jokes
- Jokes Index
-- Index 21 - Random Joke
- Rated Jokes
- Subscribe! (adsfree jokes daily)
Mail link to a friend
-=[ Joke Number 1032 ]=-
| [ << ]|| You Might Be A Pyhsics Major ... || [ >> ] |
| 1. If you know vector calculus but you can't remember how to do long division. |
2. If you chuckle whenever anyone says, "centrifugal force."
3. If you've actually used every single function on your graphing calculator.
4. If you'll assume that a "horse" is a "sphere" in order to make the math easier.
5. If it is sunny and 72 degrees outside, and you are working on a computer.
6. If when your professor asks you where your homework is, you claim to have accidentally determined its momentum so precisely, that according to Heisenberg it could be anywhere in the universe.
7. If you frequently whistle the theme song to "MacGyver."
8. If you always do homework on Friday nights.
9. If you know how to integrate a chicken and can take the derivative of water.
10. If you have no life - and you can prove it mathematically.
11. If you've calculated that the World Series actually diverges.
12. If you hesitate to look at something because you don't want to break down its wave function.
13. If you have a pet named after a scientist.
14. If you can't remember what's behind the door in the science building which says "Exit."
15. If you have to bring a jacket with you, in the middle of summer, because there's a wind-chill factor in the lab.
16. If you avoid doing anything because you don't want to contribute to the eventual heat-death of the universe.
17. If you consider any non-science course "easy."
18. If you laugh at jokes about mathematicians.
19. If the Humane society has you arrested because you actually performed the Schrodinger's Cat experiment.
20. If you can translate English into Binary.
21. If the "fun" center of your brain has deteriorated from lack of use.
22. If you understood more than five of these indicators.
23. If you print out this page, and post it on your door.
Browse Category: [prev] [Science and Engineering] [next]
Browse Category: [prev] [Top Lists] [next]
|[<<] -=[posting period: Nov00 - Feb01]=- [>>]|
|FuN-wOrLd provided by J&P Bergt, [ funworld 1995 - 2013 ], Imprint, Disclaimer|| |